Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Readers and Rebels Author Event November 8, 2014

I have HUGE news! I recently, as in the past 2 hours, was privileged enough to be asked to attend Rebels and Readers Author Event and accepted. Okay, I may have screamed "Yes!" lol .... (moving on) It will be held on November 8, 2014 at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena in Huntington, West Virginia!!! What you may not know about this event is this: 100% of the money that the event takes in is going to Children's Literacy in our tri state area, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio. I am from West Virginia and absolutely love Turnthe Pages for doing this and also asking me to participate in such a wonderful event that will give back to the area I'm from.
Here are 3 links you can find all kinds of info regarding the event, including but not limited to authors attending the event, event times and pricing, swag...etc
http://www.cafepress.com/rebelsnreadersauthorevent?nocache=yes http://www.eventbrite.com/o/hosted-by-turn-the-page-blog-4916708717?s=18568067
www.rebelsnreaders.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment